New repair strategy for inverters
Since January 01, 2015, HEIDENHAIN also has been offering a new repair strategy for the inverters of the series UM, UMC, UE, UEC and UR. The assignment of components to repair packages is much more customer-oriented now. The repair depth was enlarged as well. All current inverters are available in the HEIDENHAIN Service Exchange.
Overview of the repair packages:
Repair package Small Parts
- Clean the device.
- Inspect the device.
- Repair the device.
- Update hardware and software.
- Run functional test.
Repair package Function 1
- As repair package Small Parts
- Replace defective components (e.g. housing, fan, small PCB).
Repair package Function 2
- As repair package Function 1
- Replace defective functional components (e.g. inverter board, power supply board).